Sunday, November 18, 2007
Mon 10:14 AM | Adding feed: http://weblogs.asp.net/MainFeed.aspx
Mon 10:14 AM | Starting Blog...
Mon 10:14 AM | Downloading 1 feed...
Mon 10:14 AM | Checking cache and filters...
Mon 10:14 AM | Posting 10 entries...
Mon 10:14 AM | Done! Feed items posted: 2. Ads posted: 0.
Mon 10:14 AM | Feed items skipped: 8 (free version).
Mon 10:14 AM | Purchase the PRO version at www.freeautoblogger.com
[Source: - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]
Over the past few years, I've been speaking and conferences and user groups around North America on the the subject of Microsoft AJAX, and the ASP.NET AJAX Extensions.
If you've been to one of my talks, or read any of my material; first of all -- thank you for your time. I hope it was well spent, and that you were able to learn something.
Second, I've moved the example project I use from what was made available as a zipped file to CodePlex. This will make it much easier for people to follow, add, comment, report bugs, etc, and hopefully will help the project mature over time.
Depending on how this initial test works, my current plan is to make this a standard. Standard for me and my Conference/User group samples that is, I'm not trying to change the world here.
So if you're interested in a fully loaded project of working MS AJAX samples, check it out.
[Source: ASP.NET Weblogs - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]
Monday, July 9, 2007
- Request that your site be included in Web directories like Yahoo and the Open Directory Project. Find directories related to your niche (start with Web Directories’ Niche Directories listings to find them) and ask to be added to those, too.
- Build a section on your site for link exchanges or sites you want to link to.
- Send a press release. PRWeb and PR Free are two popular services for distributing news releases online. In addition to the links from the release itself, there’s a possibility that writers for other Web sites or even print publications will see the release and write about your site as part of a larger article.
- Write articles about your topic and submit them to an article directory such as EzineArticles. Publishing articles there allows other sites and newsletters to republish your articles–along with links to your sites–for increased visibility. This is a subset of search engine marketing known as article marketing, and is particularly effective if you submit at least 10 topical articles for each Web site that you want to promote.
- Buy incoming links using a service like Text Link Ads or AdBrite.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Search Engine Optimization is an enormous topic and one of the most effective tool that can bring a prospective customer to your website. That takes a lot of time, effort, research and skill to become a master of.
Before you begin to develop your own strategy and implementation plan to optimize your website for improved page ranking, you have to reflect on what is the major objective of this initiative.
With better knowledge of search engines and how they work, you can also do it on your own.
Here's a 25 shortly tips and techniques:
1. Make sure your site is fully operational before you have it submitted - Do NOT submite a site that is under construction or having just one page.
3. Do NOT submit domains that redirect to another site
4. Create a good website for users, NOT for search engines. Do NOT present different content to search engines that you display to your users
5. Avoid the Hype, Rants, Whining, and Speculation
6. Selecting the most relevant category for your site. Don't make the mistake of selecting the category too fast without checking if there would be a more relevant category. Take the time and choose the most appropriate category.
7. The links should ideally be optimized for the keywords that you want your site ranked for. Search engines utilize keywords or key phrases to identify web pages which are relevant to these terms. So, use the right keywords and keywords phrases.
8. Use relevant words in your title text and avoid words like "leader", "greatest", "best", "cheapest" or any other exaggerated adjective.
9. You should have researched your keywords well and chosen those that are minimally competed for but adequately searched.
10. Don't overstuff the anchor text - your title text for each page should be clearly defined with relevant keywords.
11. Don't use generic terms to optimize your website. You will not improve your ranking at all. It is important that you select keywords which are not improve your ranking at all. It is importantthat you select keywords wich are not overused and aptly describe (in a few words) what the site is about.
12. Select words or phrases that target a niche segment. Use the advanced tools available to create a list of relevant keywords which do not attract too much competition in your niche segment.
13. Check for broken links and correct HTML and avoid hidden text or hidden links.
14. Building links - which are effectively optimized - is essential to gain more traffic and obtain a high ranking on search engines.
15. To avoid your submission from being rejected, don't make your title and description sound too promotional. Make sure that your TITLE AND ALT tags are descriptive and accurate.
16. Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Search Engines crawler doesn't recognize text contained in images.
17. Do NOT mention in your description "and others" or "etc." Or even "..."
18. Include the email address of your site domain NOT a free account like yahoo, hotmail or gmail.
19. Is essential to test your robots.txt file. Robots.txt file crawlers which directories can or cannot be crawled.
20. Use relevant keywords in your title text and anchor text can improve your search engine placement
21. Don't repeat any keywords more than once
22. Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substanially duplicate content. Provide unique, relevant and fresh content to your users with a good grammar, correct spelling, and sentence structure.
23. Do NOT submmit sites that instal viruses, trojans, or other badware.
24. Submit your site to relevant premier search engines and in the top directory such as the Open Directory Project, Yahoo, Google!
25. Make the best of directories by carefully submitting your links in the first place. Once your site has been accepted, it may be extremely difficult to change any of the mather submitted.I hope that reading the above information was both enjoyable and educational for you. Stay up-to-date on SEO methods, techniques, skills, news - And Think Like a Winner!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
I am starting form SEO BASIC STEPS.
What is SEO?
SEO = On Page SEO + Off Page SEO
To do seo for any web site or any blog you must have to do this two level of seo steps.
If your website or blog is perfect with this then you can get top rank at all SE (Google,yahoo,msn etc.)
From my next post I will start On page SEO for you in steps so please read it..